Do you really need the phone line

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MrUmp1

Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
I have a HR-20. I do not have a phone line connected. Am I missing on software updates because of this? I never do pay per view so thats why I never connected phone line. Just need to know if I am missing out. I am receiving all the new HD channels

I disconnected the phone line on one of my receivers and a few months later, I was unable to order PPV on that receiver.. No problem if you do not order PPV. Should you decide you do want a PPV, you can do it on line and it will show on all receivers on your account..

I disconnected the phone line on one of my receivers and a few months later, I was unable to order PPV on that receiver.. No problem if you do not order PPV. Should you decide you do want a PPV, you can do it on line and it will show on all receivers on your account..

So if I order a PPV such as a UFC fight online it will show on every receiver in the house??? I usually order them through the receiver but if this is the way it is I will change that!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)