Do you subscribe to HD channels?

I'm at the "180" - but would subscribe to HD & Voom as soon as they offer the 962 or other MPEG-4 8PSK HD DVR, preferably with the ability to record OTA HD without subscribing to any locals, or HD locals.

I figure if I get the 942 now, it'll just delay when I can get a 962, and increase costs. I'm expecting "new" HD customers will get a deal for the 962 or similar before current 942 HD customers do- and it'll be cheaper to get a 962 than to get a 942 and later upgrade to a 962.

bowens:

Get the dish 1000 if you can, rather than the second dish pointing at 61.5. Then you only have one dish, slightly larger than the dish 500. The dish 1000 also receives 129, where Voom is duplicated. 61.5 is not the only source for Voom.

I also subscribe to Cablevision, Scientific Atlata 8300, and get locals in HD. I have the HD and Voom HD pack through Dish but also get NBC, Fox, ABC, MSG, INHD, and WB through Cablevision.

Ilya said:
Just curious how many of you, DishNetwork customers, members of this forum subscribe to HD channels?
Please select one of the options in this poll.

You don't have enough options in your poll. I subscribe to AT120, Distant Nets, and CBS-HD West. I'm waiting for the rest of the Distant Nets to be available in HD before considering a third dish.

I'm also "none of the above." Only subscribed HD channel is Showtime (no line of sight from my balcony for CBS E or W, not making changes on the roof until channel placements seem finalized).

Ok, I've added the "None of the above" option to the poll! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)