Do you watch mixed mixed arts like UFC & Strikeforce?

Tvfan24/7

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
It seems like a lot of wrestling fans also watch mixed martial arts like UFC and Strikeforce. Just curious if that is the case with anyone on these forums? Some names that have gone from wrestling to MMA or vice versa are Ken Shamrock, Dan Severn, Tank Abbott, Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley. There are even rumors that Batista might be training for a MMA career.

Yes!

I used to love wrestling...but then I turned thirteen. After entering adolescence I was an avid boxing and kickboxing fan and participant through my late-30s. Although boxing has been on a decline, and there are fewer great fighters these days, I am still an avid supporter. Unfortunately, kickboxing (and full-contact karate) all but disappeared after the 80s when legends like Bill "Superfoot" Wallace retired. Anyway, I never did like the first few iterations of the MMA because they were often little more than amateurish "Tough Guy" contests...however, I have absolutely fallen in love with the sports the past few years. To be honest, I love watching the lightweights (e.g., WEC) more often than I do the heavyweights because I feel they are faster and fight better tactical matches. There has been an increase of MMA fans in the sports forum, but the numbers are still pretty low IMO.

i enjoy mma and watch it every chance i get and starting to enjoy it more than wrestling and boxing is going by the waistside as long as don kings in charge.the fights are no longer interesting and there is no heavyweight division anymore in boxing.mma outdoes boxing and wrestling combined in ppv buys these days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts