Doctor Who - The End of Time

He wasn't time locked to begin with, so I think he got away. That way he can always return as a villain.
I'm thinking it was his granddaughter Susan, who was a big part of the first Doctor's run.

I know he wasn't in the time lock and I also think he got away and is not with the time lords, it's just that he disappeared with them or seemed to.... ;)

Good call on the granddaughter! I didn't even think of that.

So did I. She reminded me alot of Teagan, who would argue with the Doctor all the time.
Ahh, yes Tegan, I could not think of her name for the life of me today. She is still I think my favorite companion because of her personality, but also probably alot to do with when I really got into the show and started to really comprehend all that was going on.

I know he wasn't in the time lock and I also think he got away and is not with the time lords, it's just that he disappeared with them or seemed to.... ;)

Good call on the granddaughter! I didn't even think of that.

Ahh, yes Tegan, I could not think of her name for the life of me today. She is still I think my favorite companion because of her personality, but also probably alot to do with when I really got into the show and started to really comprehend all that was going on.

They confirmed on a Doctor Who confidential, that it was his MOTHER! http://io9.com/5234751/a-doctor-who-rumor-more-terrifying-than-a-million-daleks

Now, Russell T. Davies, who produces these, has also said that the Doctor Who 1996 1 shot FOX movie (With Paul McGann playing a great doctor) is CANON, and in that movie (which I re-watched last night) Doctor Who says that he is: "Half-human, on my MOTHERS side!"

Doctor Who (1996) (TV)@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTU1NDMxOTU0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU0NjQyMQ@@._V1._SX88_SY140_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMTU1NDMxOTU0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU0NjQyMQ@@@@AMEPARAM@@SX88@@AMEPARAM@@SY140

Last edited:
Indeed, this is going to be the first thing I record and watch on BBCA-HD.

First attempt recorded the SD channel for some reason, even though I already added HD and deleted SD from my favorites list so I couldn't have accidentally clicked the wrong one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)