DOD and VOD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

HD#1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2007
Los Angeles
If I add a ethernet cable in back of my HR-20 100 receiver how soon can I access the on demand features on D* Thanks

You need to connect the cable to your router and run through the network setup in the menu. Possibly you may need to wait until DOD is activated on your account (this is going slowly since it is still a beta program).

I hooked up yesterday and today it's all set up. There are about 5 TMC movies that downloaded too. I don't remember setting them to download, maybe someone else did. Does the system do it on it's own?

Overall how does the PQ on SD look to most people on the DOD? I think the The Turner VOD movies look pretty good. I know this is in beta but this is really a nice thing to have as it is. Most of it appears to be free too.

I have been waiting for over two weeks and still no VOD. HR21-700 with current CE and connected continuously via SlingLink powerline connection.

I have been waiting for over two weeks and still no VOD. HR21-700 with current CE and connected continuously via SlingLink powerline connection.

Have you run the network setup on your HR21 and gotten a confirmation message that it is now connected to DirecTV via the Internet?

HR21 is not up and running for VOD yet. Only the HR20. The HR21 is in testing and will be in the next software release.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)