DOD Just Activated

vivek9856

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 5, 2007
Hey everyone. I just checked my reciever, and DOD was enabled. I am on the CE from two Fridays ago, and I just placed an online booking request like last night. Looks like placing those requests enables DOD. Just wanted to see if any of you all have this too.

Hey everyone. I just checked my reciever, and DOD was enabled. I am on the CE from two Fridays ago, and I just placed an online booking request like last night. Looks like placing those requests enables DOD. Just wanted to see if any of you all have this too.

Where are you looking to see this info ?

Jimbo

This is what I keep getting

Sorry, we are experiencing problems with our systems. Please try again in a short while. If this problem persists, please login to Good TV. Better TV. DIRECTV. and
check your account status.

I don't believe the booking request is what did it. Like you I gave up on the DOD a couple of weeks ago after trying on the CE release from three weeks ago.

Last night I turned on the T.V. at 9:00pm to watch "The Unit" and as I was scrolling through the channel list, I noticed the 1000 channels listed.

So, out of nowhere two weeks later my DOD was enabled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)