DOD Test Channel 1001

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Get on and check it out. Crazy titles on there, Im downloading Lost Boys Tribe right now.

Pretty neat, has some very new titles showing, hope it means DOD is getting ready to pick up the pace.

Yep im downloading some of the 1080P test stuff, hopefully this will provide some solution to the mystery on what 1080P works, Wish they put up something in 24 and 60 fps to test that out. :)

Are you guys running a CE? This channel isn't supposed to be public and it's probably now going to get yanked...

Last edited:
Get on and check it out. Crazy titles on there, Im downloading Lost Boys Tribe right now.

Pretty neat, has some very new titles showing, hope it means DOD is getting ready to pick up the pace.

I can't get any of it to play

mine plays ok, its only available on the hr20 with last weeks ce, looks like they are doing more testing, then adding more new hd channels lol.

Yepp. I FFW'd thru the first 45 minutes of Lost Boys Tribe, plays fine. Hope it finishes, now I dont have to waste a rental on it :D

Have Stop Loss HD and Step Up 2 HD set to down load next. Be curious to see how long it lasts.

BTW, my HR20 does NOT have the CE release. Anyone should see it.

I would assume that any shows that are PPV will be charged to you unless you are supposed to be taking part in this test. I would also bet that this test and ones like it are done since Directv reads these boards see that this test information was leaked...

Weird. I'm not a CE person, so CE has nothing to do with it.

Stop Loss and Step Up 2 are both full movies and in HD, look good. I skimmed them both this morning to see, wonder if they'll go away after 24 hours.

1001 is not longer available for me.

It really wasnt anything special. 2 of the 3 I have on BR, so its not like it was a big find. Kinda fun though. If Lost Boys isnt deleted in 24 hours Ill prob watch it next week. Looks pretty cheesy though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)