Does anyone else hate csr roulette???

freakedout

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 28, 2004
Long time lurker, first time poster .
I had 2 csrs from dish tell me that you cannot sell/give unless your account is closed. I wanted to give my cousin my old dish 500 and my 501/301 since he cannot get free equipment to get him started. I called to have the account on the receiver cleared and removed from my account. I am pretty sure it is common to sell/trade/give away units. If I am wrong please correct me. I need to calm down before I call these jokers back again. I already ran the wire,
and hooked the dish and receivers up. I better get this fixed or I am really going to be pissed.

Do you own or are you on a DHP/DHA plan. If you rent your equipment, no, you can't give it away.

If you own it, spin the barrel and pull the trigger again, maybe 1 out of 6 will know what they're doing.

as long as there is no balance left over & you own your equipment, there shouldnt be a problem. lots of times new customers will call in to activate equipment that is still active on an account or has a balance. usually they just need an ok from the previous user just to make sure the reciever wasnt stolen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)