Does ANYONE want Billy Wagner?

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
Yes, it's me but I'm not in a good mood. As by the title of this thread I'm pissed at Billy Wagner. He blew his 7th save tonight. He stinks!! I'm sick of him blowing games. Then when he blows a game, he stands by his locker and talks about how lousy he was and everybody says "Boy, look at Wagner. Look at how he mans up when he loses". Well, I'm sick of it.
To my question, would anyone want Billy Wagner?

yeah, pretty much, even though I didn't see too much of Lidge in Houston. Wagner was always was up and down in his career. 26-29 all time when he was with the Astros. Lidge had electric stuff and I even heard "Mike and the Maddog" compare him to Mariano Rivera. He was that good but then he gave up that home run to Pujols and never recovered.

As a long time Mets fan, like Mets82, what pisses me off is that Minaya and others are standing there smiling . . . they did nothing to beef up that bullpen . . . no Fuentes . . . no one and now what do we have . . . Sanchez is throwing like a little leaguer and Wagner continues to blow important saves . . . so today they bring up Eddie Kunz from Bignhamton . . . great that means Maine is out . . . here we go again!

I think the Rockies pulled Fuentes off the table and he wasn't available. I agree with cjwct. Are bullpen should've been beefed up at the trade deadline. I said we needed a 5th starter, bullpen help and a left fielder and we got NOTHING!!!
Are only hope is that someone clears the waiver wire, if not, like cjwct said-here we go again!!

When was the last time we really helped ourselves in the bullpen? It seems like that has always been the forgotten area for all past Mets GM'S (Minaya, Phillips, etc.) Sanchez is attempting to return from an injury no other pitcher ever has . . . was that not enough concern on trading day? How the hell did we let Rhodes go to Florida; Yankees always blocked trades in prior years and we just sat and watched that.

Then we let Nady to the Evil Empire and did not try at all for Adam Dunn or another outfielder . . . we have a history of the worst GM's I have seen in the game :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts