does directv have a email address like dish network's ceo@dishnetwork.com?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

diat150

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 9, 2006
Louisiana
where you can talk to someone with half of a brain and get something done? this was what I received when I asked a simple question about the lack of the scan feature for ota hd on the hr20-700.

>>its pretty apparent that you are not aware of the features of the Directv equipment. can you escalate this to someone higher up that does? Thanks.

DIRECTV Customer Service <directvcustomercare@directv.com> wrote:

Subject
cannot receive local ota channels on hr200-700

Discussion Thread
Response (Cheryl L) 10/19/2007 04:25 PM
Dear Mr.

Thanks for asking about your DIRECTV receiver. I'm sorry to hear that you are not receiving the channels via your off-air antenna. I completely understand your frustration, and I would like to assist you further on this matter. Please be advised that if you have an antenna or cable service in addition to DIRECTV, they can watch antenna or cable channels while recording a DIRECTV channel. However, they will not be able to use any DVR functionality on antenna or cable channels.

If you have any further questions or if you wish to discuss the matter further, please call our technical support center at 1-800-531-5000 and select the option for technical assistance. Also, you may find some helpful information at the DIRECTV Technical Help forums. Just visit DIRECTV to find answers to your questions.

We appreciate for your continued patience as we work in resolving your concerns. Stay tuned to directv.com for the latest news and information about our services.

Sincerely,

Cheryl L
Employee ID 100184035
DIRECTV Customer Service

Make the most of DIRECTV by registering your account on directv.com. You'll learn about exclusive online promotions, new features of DIRECTV and the latest programs and packages. Visit DIRECTV - Register on DIRECTV.com today.
Customer 10/19/2007 01:25 PM
DIRECTV FEEDBACK MESSAGE

Name: rt
[Account Number: ]
[Phone Number:
Email Address:
[Topic Selected: Equipment]

Details: the receiver will not allow you to receive ota channels from an antenna that are not in your primary or secondary markets. I also cannot receive one of the subchannels in my primary market. There is no option to scan the ota channels to receive these channels. the database needs to be edited to add these channels so that we can receive and record programs off of these channels.

I think DirecTV email support is run by the same people that staff Dell Hell. With D* however, you can always say "cancel service" at the voice prompt and talk to some one intelligent and articulate.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts