does DirecTV have any plans on launching a temp channel for Hurricane Harvey coverage.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why the hell did dtv drop SWC channels 361-1 and 361-2 when we have major flooding going on that is life threatening are you really sure you wanna do this.I'm calling to bitch this is complete Bullsh!t.
I can't hear anything But coverage in Houston and surrounding areas, even on My local channels ....

Not sure why all the hate. Is there anything that will be shown on this channel that won't be on regular TWC?

Yes, they show local coverage from Houston network stations. A completely different perspective than the national coverage of the Weather Channel.

Reactions: Jimbo
well, now we have Irma and this one is probably gonna hit Florida or the Gulf states or the states by the Atlantic Ocean by this weekend/early next week. looks like they are gonna have to get this channel back later this week then.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)