Does DTV offer any perks?

man00

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
I was wondering if DTV still offered perks for combine billing with att internet?
They use to lower price of internet and give you unlimited download cap

DirecTV satellite and AT&T internet bundles:

I don't believe they offer any bundle pricing with wireless. When they did it was just like free HBO and $10 off for the first year. That was a few years ago.

New offer that I hadn't noticed before, $150 gift card if you're switching from Dish. Surprised we haven't seen that type of offer more frequently over the years.

Not sure if i would want to combine anything with AT&T with how bad there customer service is!!! though they did say i could save 25-35 a month on my DTV if i brought over my wireless... who knows what's gonna happen now there on there own??? Most just call in and see if there's any deals and promo's that we can get...

One thing to consider is. when you do combined billing if you can't pay your bill on time and they shut you off it all gets shut off!!! i never bundle anything

And from what i was told is that not all AT&T stores are taking dtv payments. Funny i get my bill from AT&T. I am sure that will change in time though. Rome wasn't built in a day..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)