Does E* have a channel dispute with E!?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That's weird... 114 HD is still E!, 114 SD is renamed to OWN, however they're both still E!.

Maybe they're just going to rearrange? Not that I care, hell they can both be dropped as far as I'm concerned.

I guess the negotiations are falling apart with Comcast. They had an agreement to temp. keep it on air while they fought over money. Looks like E* is getting ready to drop it, and do the old mirror an existing channel in its place trick.

The thing that doesn't fit that scenario, though, is that Style went into free preview. Those two were tied together last month when negotiations were going on.

The thing that doesn't fit that scenario, though, is that Style went into free preview. Those two were tied together last month when negotiations were going on.
I remember the Style connection. Maybe the engineers at the uplink center were drinking too much last night.:D

Yep just noticed the channel label is back to "E!" now.

Oh and it looks like they removed Style and OWN from free preview.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts