Does Heroes live up to the hype?

This license plate?? ;)

Oh my god this is just too funny!!! I laughed long and hard when I saw this. I thought I saw it live, but wasn't too sure.

Thanks for posting that.

I'm not reveialing any plot points here but anyone what doesn't what to know the context of the photo please do not read the last sentense.

For those that don't know that is the car that George Takei gets into at the end of the show

See ya
Tony

It was a great episode; one of the best, IMHO.

And thanks for the close-up of the license plate, Digiblur. I hope you don't mind, but I saved a copy of it to my computer!

I would love to have that license plate. Although, I'd add a "D" to it. ;)

This episode was really good too. Yet the previews of next week leave me just as confused as ever.

Someone explain the ending; he gets shot, but then the black guy comes and does something to him - and then he is in the preview for next week.

Try as I may, this show is pretty hard to follow (although it is much better than it was last fall).

He gets shot and his memory taken by the Haitian. This way he can't remember (even if he wanted to) what he did to let his daughter Claire escape. His superiors will not suspect him in the escape of Claire and will blame the Haitian.

He gets shot and his memory taken by the Haitian. This way he can't remember (even if he wanted to) what he did to let his daughter Claire escape. His superiors will not suspect him in the escape of Claire and will blame the Haitian.

Thanks. Thats what I thought, but its not quite as crystal clear as Digiblur thinks.

They're not going to answer every question of the show in one show. You're supposed to be going "but what about ......??" every show.

They're not going to answer every question of the show in one show. You're supposed to be going "but what about ......??" every show.

Digiblur -- I understand that fully. And between this show and LOST I get that "what about..." question several times per week.

I was mostly looking for some clarity on what I thought I saw. Part of the problem is I did not always pay close attention in earlier episodes, and it is coming back to bite me in the behind now as the show goes on.

That said, this show has really come a long way from the first six weeks, and is excellent now. I too look forward to it every Monday. (That and 24, of course!) :D

Mondays are awesome with 24 and Heroes. Too bad I can only get one or the other in HD. Has to be 24 cause the wife watches it. And I remember when she thought we didn't need HD!!!

One of the many reasons I have dual HD tuners in my HTPC to capture two things at once.

I end up using three tuners on Monday at 8MST; 1 OTA for Heroes; 1 for 24 and 1 for 2.5 Men.

Thank god for that third tuner... How the Hard drive manages recording all of that HD at the same time boggles the mind! :D

Someone explain the ending; he gets shot, but then the black guy comes and does something to him - and then he is in the preview for next week.

Listen to the dialog. He tells the Haitian to shoot him in a specific area so he won't die. Then he tells him to take away any memory of the incident so that he can't be linked to letting Claire go on his own. He's already told his boss that the Haitian was "hiding" Claire's ability (presumably by making him forget she had it)

I thought I have seen the last of George Takei when he when back to Japan, but it turns out he is playing a big part in the "company". I didn't see that coming at all.

Since Mr Bennett knows where to shoot in a body to not kill a man, I wonder when he shot the invisible man, did he purposely shot him in non-fatal areas of the body?

Next episode should be interesting.

Looks like Peter's girlfriend could be a hero too.

Since Mr Bennett knows where to shoot in a body to not kill a man, I wonder when he shot the invisible man, did he purposely shot him in non-fatal areas of the body?

I don't think he faked that... unless he's in the habit of lying to himself. After all, when he discovered the Dr. Who was still alive, he seemed surprised and commented that someone he thought dead was still around. Why say that to someone who didn't even know who the guy was unless he believed him dead?

I liked the cameo of Stan Lee

The bus driver right? I thought he looked familiar!

I thought I have seen the last of George Takei when he when back to Japan, but it turns out he is playing a big part in the "company". I didn't see that coming at all.

Next episode should be interesting.

Looks like Peter's girlfriend could be a hero too.

You're spoiler is wrong ;)

I'd have to say Monday's upcoming episode is awesome. I can't wait to watch it again.

How many more episodes do we get until they start the reruns again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts