Does hopper have homeplug?

When I had my hopper installed they did do it WITH homeplug (I really, really didn't want to set up wi-fi). No extra charges or anything. I'm pretty happy with it.

The hopper doesn't have homeplug built in like the VIP receivers. You can still use homeplug if you use 2 devices. One at the router location and one at the hopper location.

I had a similar situation and they ran coax to the room and installed a wall plate at no extra charge (either under floor or outside though, nothing complicated). If you're not picky then this could be a good option. Definitely more reliable than HomePlug.

I had a similar situation and they ran coax to the room and installed a wall plate at no extra charge (either under floor or outside though, nothing complicated). If you're not picky then this could be a good option. Definitely more reliable than HomePlug.

I am obsessively picky about it, unfortunately. My homeplug works super well. I could go wifi, but would prefer a hardwired solution due to occassional microwave oven interference. Having homeplug built in is one less adapter plugged into an outlet.

Miner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts