Does it really have 16 Fox Sport channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Botev1912

Original poster
Aug 4, 2007
I looked at america's top 250 package and It says there are 16 Fox Sport channels from different areas - Florida, New York, Arizona..... I live in Seattle, so Can I have all fox sport channels or I will have only Fox Sport Northwest?

Those are regional sport nets, you only get the one(s) for your area. If you go to the locals qualifier, it will tell you the ones you get. If you want all the rsn's you can order the multi-sports Pack, but be ware most of the pro games and some college games will be blacked out.

The multi-sports pack is an additional 5.99 per month. I have tried it several times and it is true most out of region pro-sports in the "major" sports is blacked out in the SD version. During the time I had it I saw nothing in HD out of region. It was all blocked. But if you don't mind the extra money and are really into sports getting the slant of how other cities cover their local teams might be worth the cost. I might pick it up when college football gets in gear to see if they let any out of region games slip thru in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts