Does STL have a new channel? Justice, 35.3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rc811002

Ray
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 23, 2005
St. Louis
It appears that Justice lit up today in STL. And something else. I had 28 now I have 30 channels! I wonder what it is? Oh good, another shopping channel! Are you jealous?

In Minneapolis on KARE-DT3 (11) it just says "Justice Network" in 4 hour blocks. Hope they get a guide in there soon (titantv has the listings)

IF you look at your tbfool report the "Real" # ts ACTUAL CHANNEL they transmit on.
A good many use the "VIRTUAL" channel as their 'brand'. It's your "Old School" , pre digital analog channel (Which used to be real).

I don't understand why they had to have "Virtual, PSIP channels numbers anyway. Is it to hide something, like the 'real world,??* It's also questionable now to the 'realness' of what you see on the screen. There's no standard for aspect ratio, so what you see may be fatter, or skinnier, than what's real. You have your choice, via the remote, to change your aspect to whatever, without knowing 'what's real'.
I know of a few instances where some went out and bought a 'new' TV antenna, and bought a VHF only because it was HD rated (It's printed on the box). Little did they realize, their VHF stations were going to be, digital and HD, on UHF. GONE on VHF. Apparently, the sales people were also 'in the dark'. I've come to believe that most 'box store' sales people don't even know OTA still exists.
(Sorry for getting 'off topic, and ranting, I apologize)

IF you look at your tbfool report the "Real" # ts ACTUAL CHANNEL they transmit on.
A good many use the "VIRTUAL" channel as their 'brand'. It's your "Old School" , pre digital analog channel (Which used to be real).
kinda reminds me of the FTA area where folks use satellite names versus locations ;)

I don't understand why they had to have "Virtual, PSIP channels numbers anyway. Is it to hide something, like the 'real world,??* It's also questionable now to the 'realness' of what you see on the screen.
Because most folks use the "PSIP" number. It would be confusing to most people to say "hey turn on channel 33" but if you say "hey turn on channel 3" folks know what it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts