This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

does such a wire exist

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
I have a tmobile wing wich has a mini usb plug to use for handsfree and for charging. What im looking to do is find a wire that has a mini usb on one end and female rca jacks on the other end or a headphone jack, same size as the ipod headphone jack. the reason I want to due this is my car radio has rca inputs and i have it wired so I can plug my wifes ipod into the rca jacks and it will work through the car radio. Since I have a 2gb micro sd card in my phone I want to be able to play my songs through the car radio.

thanks charper, i have been looking for this for awhile. in microcenter, circuit city, monoprice, bestbuy guy looked at me when i told him what i was trying to do like i had two heads on my shoulder. Should have just asked here first.

Retail brick & mortor stores (except specialty one) are generally the LAST place I go for anything and if they ever do have it; they are 5x - 10x the price. Glad you are finally getting what you want.