Does T-mobile or at&t offer employee discounts?

Symbol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Puerto Rico
I currently have a 25% discount from American Airlines with sprint and I haven't considered switching carriers due to that.

Just wondering if any other carriers offered discounts since I'm really fed up with sprints 1mb 4g network and 200k 3g in Puerto Rico.

I'll check out tmo and at&t, tmo through american airlines is 15% and at&t is the same but due to the army.

Now I need to find a plan that compares to my current sprint one
Something similar if not better than this
Everything Data Share Plan
Line 1: $129.99 Minimum Monthly Charge
Line 2: $0 Monthly Charge
Lines 3-5: $19.99 Monthly Charge
1500 Shared Anytime Minutes
Unlimited Any Mobile, Anytime
Nationwide Long Distance Included
Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
Nights: M-Th 7pm-7am Wknd: F 7pm-M 7am
Caller ID
Call Waiting
Three-Way Calling
Voicemail

this is my current sprint plan for 5 phones, 4 smartphones,1 dumbphone.

If you are going to keep 4 smartphone's an your account you would be better off staying with Sprint.

I called sprint's retention department and told them about my problems, they said they were working to expand their coverage in my area and they told me they sent a wireless femtocell to my home to see if it improves 3g while at home...kinda useless but i'll take it since its free.

Right now I'm waiting for the photon 4g or something better to keep me interested.

I remember when I was a blackberry user, sprint only had the curve and bold, while AT&T had the torch and verizon had the storm 2 and still offered the curve and bold(my love for bb is over but still).

heck sprint still sells the touch pro 2 for $199...

Another thing is that its rumored that the next iphone could have LTE along with sprint and t-mobile branding.(I really like both android and ios) but those are just rumors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts