Does the Amiko A3.........

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't see why not, being half android, but don't know 100%.

No idea. Since it is android based I set it for central time when I got the production sample and it constantly queries NTP to keep the time perfect. :)

Reactions: Dee_Ann
No idea. Since it is android based I set it for central time when I got the production sample and it constantly queries NTP to keep the time perfect. :)

That's awesome, because that's the biggest problem with most PVR satellite receivers. No accurate time, so recordings are messy.

Reactions: Dee_Ann
All FTA receivers have very nasty clocks.:stooges:stooges:stooges
I agree, at least I have never had a stand alone FTA STB that came with a real time clock, but this being an Android Based receiver it will keep time, once you set it to your time zone. ;)

AzBox uses NTP if connected, works great PVR wise... even on a slow connection. I would think any "connected" device would do time this way and be reasonably accurate.

AzBox uses NTP if connected, works great PVR wise... even on a slow connection. I would think any "connected" device would do time this way and be reasonably accurate.

That is correct, all AzBox HD models have the option to automatically synchronize the clock either manually, DVB off the currently tuned transponder or NTP off a network server if your STB is connected to the Internet. Obviously, NTP is the most accurate option as many FTA transponders don't have accurate time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts