Does the RC64 Remote Work With the XBox 360?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

360Spider

Original poster
Mar 17, 2009
PA
Does anyone know if it does? I tried the method for the code search on the RC64 and I must have went through 500 codes while turning on and off my theater and tv several times with no luck as to powering on my 360. I know this was origionally done with the RC32 remotes but I just thought I would ask anyways...

Thanks,
Alex

Definitely, I can't tell you what code I put in though.

Functions that work for sure: Power, Play, Stop, FFW, RW, Pause, Directional Keys, OK (A), Exit (B). Other buttons might work; however, I have no need since I just is it to stream video from my computer.

Worked Perfect

I entered in the above code and it all worked... even the powering on and off. Thank you so much. I did not even know that this was an option for my remote. I found this when looking for a solution to another problem... my other RC64 remote works sporadically. One time it will work perfect and then the next time you pick it up to use it, it will not control the D** receiver at all. The green light will blink when you press the buttons but the action does not happen. I have tried fresh batteries and re-entering the 00001 code but that did not help. I am at a loss on what is wrong with the darn thing. Any suggestions out there?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)