Does the the Local Channel (LCC) connector work on HR24 receivers?

Yeah ...

As slice says the LCC won't work at all on the HR24s ...

As a test tried an LCC on one of my HR24s a number of months ago in every conceivable way, and the HR24 would never even detect it as there. ...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

A while ago, not sure when. I don't have it any more to try again.

Hey everyone, when you mention a specific receiver it would be nice if you would include the revision number which is the part after the dash. ie: HR24-100

Hey everyone, when you mention a specific receiver it would be nice if you would include the revision number which is the part after the dash. ie: HR24-100
Actually it's the "Manufacturer Code" ...

-100 Technicolor (Thomson/Audiovox/RCA)

-200 Samsung

-300 Philips

-400 Hughes

-500 Humax

-600 LG

-700 Pace

-800 NEC

Your point is well taken though, but for brevity sake many just regularly leave it off since there should be no difference between the manufacturers of the same revision of an equipment....

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Actually it's the "Manufacturer Code" ...

-100 Technicolor (Thomson/Audiovox/RCA)

-200 Samsung

-300 Philips

-400 Hughes

-500 Humax

-600 LG

-700 Pace

-800 NEC

Your point is well taken though, but for brevity sake many just regularly leave it off since there should be no difference between the manufacturers of the same revision of an equipment....

Thank you for the clarification. The point I was trying to make is when trying to figure out why something works on one HR24 but not another HR24 this information would be helpful.

Reactions: whitewolf8214

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)