Does this mean ESPN2HD is coming?

RemyM

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
Stamford, CT
There was an insert from CV with the ads in the weekend paper. It was all about their HD service. On the back cover it had all the logos of the HD channels they carry plus a logo for ESPN2HD. It was an otherwise up to date flier since it had the new MSG logo. Could this be a sign?

The other strange thing is that it also had a logo for Bravo HD which was changed a while ago to Universal HD, who's logo was also there.

Hi Remy
Isaw the same thing and was quite surprised---I didn't see a logo for NBC which we know is in HD
Warren

Maybe INHD2 will be going adios for ESPN2HD, who knows. Pretty interesting though that the ESPN2HD icon would be in the ad when CV doesn't carry the channel. Thanks for the scan of the image Remy :)

That would be great for Rutgers students/fans...Many of our games are on ESPN2. What's the point of having an HDTV in your dorm room if we dont get ESPN2 :)

I called cablevision and they have no idea about ad running in paper and they also said they have no idea if espn2 is being added to HD service

Remy----maybe you can check with Wilt to see if he knows anything about this

Thanx

I just received that ad in our newspaper today. It still had ESPN 2 HD listed so I don't think it's a mistake.

it is for right now, we do not have it. No word yet as to if/when it will be added. Who knows how long ago those flyers were made.

Despite the name of the network, it is typical for a day to pass without a single high definition presentation on ESPN2HD. Arguably the network's most popular program, Cold Pizza, is not presented in high definition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)