Does this sound right?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ace68

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 11, 2006
Snow Belt, OH
Here is my set-up:

In one room I have an HDTV running with an HR20 and in another room I have a SDTV running with an H20.

I have HD Access and DVR service and the protection plan already

I want to downgrade(?) my H20 to an SD DVR (remember the TV is not HD).
And keep my HR20 set-up the same.

Called D* and CSR said it would cost me $120 for the SD DVR and shipping, an additional $4.99/mo (lease) and another $5.99/mo for the DVR service (I told her that I already have it, she said it is per DVR!!!!! Huh?)I don't think so!
AND I would have to continue paying $4.99/mo for the remainder of my lease (about 1 yr) on the H20 that I would be decommissioning after the SD DVR is operational. Even if I sent it back to them! (I could understand if I wanted to keep it)

Should I:

1) Call again for a retention rep?

or

2) Accidentally break my H20 and (using my protection plan) try to get it replaced with a SD DVR? (I'm an honest dude, and really don't want to do this.)

FYI: I've been a model customer for about 8 yrs and don't mind paying the $100 for the new SD DVR (if I have to, of course) but the rest is a little ridiculous!

What do you guys think?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)