Does WSEE Caribbean show football games...which city?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
They used to show alot of Steelers games...

WSEE is in northestern PA, along lake Erie. They were dropped from our cable systems in Southern Ontario (along with the other Erie stations) because of the poor digital signal. At the time of the digital transision, WICU carried both Wbep and Wsee as sub channels. At least now they have their own transmitter.

Satboyz

WSEE has to show all Bills road games as they are a secondary market
If the Bills are at home/idle/mnf game then they can show whatever they want

WSEE is in northestern PA, along lake Erie. They were dropped from our cable systems in Southern Ontario (along with the other Erie stations) because of the poor digital signal. At the time of the digital transision, WICU carried both Wbep and Wsee as sub channels. At least now they have their own transmitter.

Satboyz

I am very familiar with the poor quality on OTA! :rant:

WSEE is local OTA out of Erie, PA and along with WICU is owned by Lilly Broadcasting and WBEP is the CW. WSEE is CBS and is channel 35.1 and WICU is NBC and is channel 35.3 with the CW sandwiched at 35.2. When this fails we just tune to WICU channel 12.1 and WSEE is available as channel 12.3 and the CW is 12.2. I do not know when the duplicate channels will cease to exist but right now it is a necessity when the screen "legos" or goes totally dark!!! :D

The ironic thing Dishman Dan is...

PBS 54 is paying over $50,000 to the cable companies here to upgrade to a fiber link so that they can maintain their signal for cable. Back in the summer they were about to be dropped along with channels 12,24,35 and 66. PBS gets a lot of donations from the London area.

Satboyz

PBS 54 is paying over $50,000 to the cable companies here to upgrade to a fiber link so that they can maintain their signal for cable. Back in the summer they were about to be dropped along with channels 12,24,35 and 66. PBS gets a lot of donations from the London area.

Satboyz

Being dropped was a real concern and worry! :eek:

YES! The people on your side of the pond are a big part of the PBS station! :)

PBS out of Erie is WQLN and is on 54.1, 54.2 and 54.3 and the OTA broadcasts are super!!!... :up Are you able to receive any OTA digital stuff from across the lake??? We use to receive a lot of programming from Canada but I have not tried recently but should! ;)

Did the other stations finally get dropped???

What is wierd is...

Fox 66 is usually the strongest in our area with an antenna. PBS 1,2,3 is a strong second - it usually drops out mid-morning and then comes back early afternoon. Occasionly, we got 12.1,.2,.3 in the summer along with 24 and 35.1,.2 (transmitting on their own). I think I will put a FTA dish up to regularly get PBS on 125. Do not have cable, but last time we were at my outlaws, they were gone.

Take Care
Steve

Fox 66 is usually the strongest in our area with an antenna.

Yeah, they do have a perdy picture! :up

They must of finally read the owners manual on their new digital equipment and figured out how to use it!!!... :D It was not too long ago the station was not watchable due to the picture quality and lack of a picture! I had to use the FOX stations formerly on G18 to watch the network! :)

I miss G18...:river

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)