Does your wife support your FTA addiction?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'd definitely say my wife tolerates my FTA addiction. Of course, I haven't exactly eased into the hobby, as we did go from just having a Star Choice dish, to also having three FTA dishes in just five short months! Good thing we have two TV systems, or things probably would have been very much different than they are now! It's also probably a good thing we don't have a good LOS for a C-band dish.

My WAF is VERY high, she loves all the quality channels we get. Of course it helps we get A team :D, one of her favorite shows when she was a child.

We have a 3 LNB Dave dish for 101, 110, 119 hooked up to 3 D*Tivos for our main and basement TV's and our son's TV.

I also have 1 31" FTA dish hooked up to two STB's. Our 2 year old daughter really like Smile of a Child on G25.

I am at my limit. She will not allow any more or any bigger dishes to be installed and then there is the homeowners assoc to deal with!

She has promised me that if we ever move to a more rural area that I can have a BUD, so for the time being, I am just a BUD wannabe!

If I could get her to go visit family for a couple of days, I could sneak a 39" in place of the 31" and she would probably not even know the difference, though I am not sure how much the extra 8" would give me in the way of channels.

If I could get her to go visit family for a couple of days, I could sneak a 39" in place of the 31" and she would probably not even know the difference, though I am not sure how much the extra 8" would give me in the way of channels.

I say you give her the extra 8", and slip a motor in at the same time.
Maybe a hot LNB , too ... heck, maybe a linear/circular Invacom ...:rolleyes:
That'll give you more birds to play with, and maybe you'll find something else she'll like.
If you get a Fortec dish (I have one), get some grey paint and spatter it on - those white suckers are a real eyesore.

I say you give her the extra 8", and slip a motor in at the same time.
Maybe a hot LNB , too ... heck, maybe a linear/circular Invacom ...:rolleyes:
That'll give you more birds to play with, and maybe you'll find something else she'll like.
If you get a Fortec dish (I have one), get some grey paint and spatter it on - those white suckers are a real eyesore.

I already have the motor. Always have. I just added a QPH-031 LNBF too. Now I just need to be able to sneak that extra 8" in!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts