Dolan family argument

tangobravozab

Original poster
Mar 2, 2005
Albuquerque, NM
I found this here: http://www.latimes.com/business/cus...a-headlines-business-enter&ctrack=2&cset=true
The father wants to buy the remaining part of the company and supports Voom, and son does not, so Cablevision decided to shut down the company. What a load of crap. Because they family can't get along, 46,000 subscribers and lord knows how many employees have to suffer (at least the subscribers can find new service).

No, if I did, I wouldn't be browsing these forums. Besides, does anyone really know what is going on besides the Dolans? I can always get a new cable/satellite service, what are the employees going to do?

Besides, Mr. Vurbano, if you are so in the know, maybe you would like to enlighten the 250+ viewers of these forums right now what is going on? I only know what I read on this forum (which is mostly conjecture and rumor) and what I read on other websites like the LA Times (which is old news).

Don't criticize ignorance when we are all in the same ignorant corner of the room.

tangobravozab said:
Besides, Mr. Vurbano, if you are so in the know, maybe you would like to enlighten the 250+ viewers of these forums right now what is going on? I only know what I read on this forum (which is mostly conjecture and rumor) and what I read on other websites like the LA Times (which is old news).

Don't criticize ignorance when we are all in the same ignorant corner of the room.

I think that what vurbano was hinting at is that there was many open discussions going on this very subject that there was no need to start another one.

BTW, welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)