Jim Dolan

March 5th! I'll be there...can't wait, and love your new avatar Bryan27!
action-smiley-037.gif

graphiteRT said:
Click on the 5 year and you'll find that James has given CVC a 60+% haircut.

Easy to manipulate the facts to suit your story.
Look at the low points, and that's where VOOM's losses were posted. Look at the spikes in December and January. That's where VOOM's divestiture was announced.

mdonnelly said:
Look at the low points, and that's where VOOM's losses were posted. Look at the spikes in December and January. That's where VOOM's divestiture was announced.
Ummmm...I don't know much about high finance, but that says to me, that the stockholders want to sell VOOM, and James could have sided with his father, which could have resulted in the desired sale. Since it became public that the letter of intent was not consummated, the stock has been dropping.

Just my thoughts on the highs and lows of CVC stock.

mdonnelly said:
But look at the future. You really think copper wire is the future?

who_the said:
But look at the future. You really think copper wire is the future?

especially since one of the founders of the whole cable industry as it is now known is saying that satellite is the way of the future. I can believe how chuck totally down the whole cable industry. It would almost be like bill gates comming out and saying macs are the way of the future.

hbk409 said:
especially since one of the founders of the whole cable industry as it is now known is saying that satellite is the way of the future. I can believe how chuck totally down the whole cable industry. It would almost be like bill gates comming out and saying macs are the way of the future.
Considering the XBOX2 dev systems shipped with G5's (aka PowerPC aka MAC
chips), hey may say that one day. Of course i hop not cuz macs suck...

Sorry been on here so much i'm going through mac vs pc forum withdrawls.. :D

My college roommate was named Jim Dolan. Every time I read this tstuff well it makes me smile.