Dolan Sued by Investors

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
kelljc said:
:: Being from the MIDWEST. who is the New York Post??:: Oh I'm sorry we should all read the NEW YORK POST, the only paper in the USA
OK, take a couple of deep breaths, and a Valium. I'm giving you the source of the article. Page back to post #29 in this thread. You'll see the link to the NYPost web site. Then you'll see the article that Brad posted. You wanted the source, that's it.

And you're not the only one from the Heartland.

jame_g said:
Actually it's not ridiculous. The primary responsibility of the officers of a company and the board of directors is to the shareholders. The company has a responsibility to maximize the value of the shares. Even for minority shareholders. Thats why there are so many laws and regulations regarding public companies.

Except for when companies file for bankruptcy then the shareholders are the last in line and lose all their shares.

dtanderson said:
Except for when companies file for bankruptcy then the shareholders are the last in line and lose all their shares.
IF the previous Poster thinks that then he's in another place: It's all about how to win. hoping you buy into :Where was this guy when "ATT" reversed split. and we held 4000 share's of sh*t:

kelljc said:
:: Being from the MIDWEST. who is the New York Post??:: Oh I'm sorry we should all read the NEW YORK POST, the only paper in the USA

NY Post = http://www.nypost.com/

Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation-owned paper out of New York City. And it *is* a tabloid-format (for better or worse). Today's front-page story has a headline B*!#H SLAP! (As you can see: the general tone of the paper.)

CDH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)