Not open for further replies.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Full Story

Male reporter: General, a little bit more about why that's happening this time, though, and did not have that last time...

Honore: You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question. We are going to deal with Rita. This is public information that people are depending on the government to put out. This is the way we've got to do it. So please. I apologize to you, but let's talk about the future. Rita is happening. And right now, we need to get good, clean information out to the people that they can use. And we can have a conversation on the side about the past, in a couple of months.

I think the General just started a movement, and he may not even realize it. Every time a reporter, in any situation, starts spinning, or completely misses the point, they need to be peppered with, "Don't get stuck on stupid."

Very good response from the General. Seems like the military guys are the best at not putting up with the medias BS.

vurbano said:
I think T2K needs a push.

What would you like to say, vurbano? I know it isn't easy for you but try it, spit it out, perhaps time by time you will make some sense... :cool:

T2k said:
What would you like to say, vurbano? I know it isn't easy for you but try it, spit it out, perhaps time by time you will make some sense... :cool:
Don't ask for the impossible - but I keep dreaming about it too :D
Did anyone notice, how many posts he did ?- By quantity I mean :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts