Doomsday Scenario About to Happen?

If Nick goes dark my 10 year old will be very unhappy which will make my wife very unhappy, which will make my life extremely miserable. :eeek

Reactions: charlesrshell
Even MTV is not nearly as interesting as it used to be quite some time ago. It has lost its edge. It is now a boring channel because it costs money to create new programming, while a vapid show like Ridiculousness is produced for the channel by the public/audience. Now, that's cheap productions costs!

if dish and viacom can come to agreement we should be able to get these channels added in hd mtv2,nickjr,teennick and nicktoons.

if dish and viacom can come to agreement we should be able to get these channels added in hd mtv2,nickjr,teennick and nicktoons.
I sincerely hope that this doesn't happen. The MTV channels are of remarkably little value with or without HD with the sole exception of Palladia and it is wearing thin.

Only Viacom Channels our house would miss is Epix, and Nick suite.
My kids do watch them.

The rest are Garbage, but if we lose these channels, Then I better get another credit I don't care if it $3.
If Charle isn't paying Viacom, well then he shouldn't receive the same pay, since I'm not getting the same programming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Doesn't anybody watch TVLand? I like some of their original programming, plus a few of the older shows. The Jim Gaffigan show was pretty funny. I would probably miss that channel a bit. If they do reach a deal, it would sure be nice to get it in HD since everyone else does.

Dish has many other channels that show that old stuff.
Rural TV,
Blue Highways
Fetv,
Inspiration,
Up,
Encore Westerns.
Plus I have 2
Metv channels that play a totally different line up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts