Double Billed when activating BB@H

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

erector

Original poster
Jan 11, 2012
TN
I deactived my standard blockbuster online account and activated BB@H on Jan 11, 2012. I could not access my queue from Dish.com. It kept taking me to a logon screen that I couldn't get past with either of the logon credentials.

After 2 weeks talking to BB and Dish support and many "its them not us" responses, I was finally told to reactivate my BB account. I did, and viola I could manage my queue throgh dish.com.

Yesterday, doing a review of my cc transactions, I noticed I was still being charged for BB. Again after over 4 hours on the phone with more "it's not us, it's them", I finally cancelled my BB acount again and asked for credit back to Jan 11. Haven't seen the credit yet, but was assured I would see it in 7-10 days.

This morning I can no longer manage my queue again, and don't have the patience to listen to the excuses again.

Anybody else had this issue with thier "Manage my Queue"?

Any DIRT help would also be appreciated.

-Eric

Is the email address that you have listed on your Blockbuster account the same as the one we have on file? If the emails are the same your queue should sync and carry over. Please send me a PM with your phone or account number and I'll be happy to assist you with this. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)