Double Play on Genie Mini

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ibanez_ax

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 22, 2011
North Texas
Does anyone else have trouble getting Double Play to work on the C41W-500 Genie Mini? Sometimes I press the down button and nothing happens. Also Quick Tune sometimes is a little shaky, requiring several pushes of the up button.

Sometimes Double Play doesn't work on the main HR44-200, but that is rare.

does it light up at the top? the contacts on the inside may not be closing the circuit.

The light worked, but I replaced the cheap batteries that came with the remote with better ones and everything works now. Go figure.

And now Double Play or Quick Tune are not working on the mini. I'm chatting with C/S right now and she's telling me these features are not compatible with the mini. I told her they worked and was able to set 9 Quick Tune channels on the mini a couple months ago.

We tried resetting the remote and the Genie with no luck, she is going to send a replacement mini, so we'll see.

Last edited:
And now Double Play or Quick Tune are not working on the mini. I'm chatting with C/S right now and she's telling me these features are not compatible with the mini. I told her they worked and was able to set 9 Quick Tune channels on the mini a couple months ago.

We tried resetting the remote and the Genie with no luck, she is going to send a replacement mini, so we'll see.
Yup, Customer Service learns something every day.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)