Downgrade Charges ???

It would have been explained to you when you called to order service and the installer should have also explained this as well.

Basically, the downgrade charge is to prevent people from subscribing to HBO or Showtime for one boxing match, or one movie, and then unsubscribing a day or two later.

Basically, the downgrade charge is to prevent people from subscribing to HBO or Showtime for one boxing match, or one movie, and then unsubscribing a day or two later.
Well they should do what Directv does then ! If you downgrade a package before 30 days of adding a new one you get charged $10. That seems real fair. From what I see Dish as A ton of added Fee's.

NO they don't charge you to drop a receiver off of your account. Unless it is the main receiver and you are under contract, then you get a nice cancellation fee.

I dropped the Multi Sport package 3 wks ago and the phone rep told me I would be charged $5, but I just got my new bill and there was a partial credit for the amount I had prepaid for this month, and a lower price for next month, but no $5 charge for the change. Does that show up on a later bill?

I'm still paid up until September 4. I had to pay for 2 months of service on the first bill. I have Everything pack,but in September I'm dropping Showtime and Multi sports pack as well. So are they going to charge me $10 or just $5??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)