This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

downgraded but my dish bill is still the same!

dish5150

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 26, 2010
us
i downgraded from the 250 tier to the 200 and told my monthly bill would be 54.99 plus taxes, when I checked my email yesterday, i noticed it was for 87.99. I called the csr and she told me don't worry the new bill is being generated and I will only be billed 54.99. However, they billed me 87.99 anyways and the csr I talked to today doesn't know why. WTF??? i'm done with these stupid jokers, I got dish because they were cheaper than time warner but that's not the case.

When did you change? It takes a few days for them to go into effect. And then, it will generally show as a credit for the difference. Have you checked your account online? I would not get my shorts in a wad yet.

i changed back in july 21st over a month ago. the best part is my dish bill is different every single month. i called 3 different csrs today and all three told me three different prices for next months bill. wtf!!!

chat

The only way to really deal w/ billing is by doing a chat. That way you have everything in "black & white". I dropped the max for a penny promo when it ran out as I was told to do. I paid my bill and a month later they tried to charge me for it again. I had proof of what took place so they had to drop my price and make note it.

well i got off the phone with a 4th csr and he told me he will credit me $17 for being overbilled...but i have a sinking feeling in my stomach i will never see that credit