downgraded but my dish bill is still the same!

dish5150

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 26, 2010
us
i downgraded from the 250 tier to the 200 and told my monthly bill would be 54.99 plus taxes, when I checked my email yesterday, i noticed it was for 87.99. I called the csr and she told me don't worry the new bill is being generated and I will only be billed 54.99. However, they billed me 87.99 anyways and the csr I talked to today doesn't know why. WTF??? i'm done with these stupid jokers, I got dish because they were cheaper than time warner but that's not the case.

i downgraded from the 250 tier to the 200 and told my monthly bill would be 54.99 plus taxes, when I checked my email yesterday, i noticed it was for 87.99. I called the csr and she told me don't worry the new bill is being generated and I will only be billed 54.99. However, they billed me 87.99 anyways and the csr I talked to today doesn't know why. WTF??? i'm done with these stupid jokers, I got dish because they were cheaper than time warner but that's not the case.
When did you change? It takes a few days for them to go into effect. And then, it will generally show as a credit for the difference. Have you checked your account online? I would not get my shorts in a wad yet.

i changed back in july 21st over a month ago. the best part is my dish bill is different every single month. i called 3 different csrs today and all three told me three different prices for next months bill. wtf!!!

chat

The only way to really deal w/ billing is by doing a chat. That way you have everything in "black & white". I dropped the max for a penny promo when it ran out as I was told to do. I paid my bill and a month later they tried to charge me for it again. I had proof of what took place so they had to drop my price and make note it.:cool:

well i got off the phone with a 4th csr and he told me he will credit me $17 for being overbilled...but i have a sinking feeling in my stomach i will never see that credit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)