DP 44 Necessary

tstolze

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
O'fallon, MO
My current setup is a 922 that is fed by a DP44, more than likely I will be changing to the new hopper/joey setup. Is my DP44 necessary? We are on the Western Arc, we used to use the 4th bird at 118.7 for our locals, but they have since moved and I no longer have that being fed into the switch.

Thanks!

With a DPP 1000.2, the switch is not needed. Do you know the model of your dish/LNB? The old DP 500+/1000+ dishes required (the dish used to pick up 110/118.7/119/129) an external switch

With a DPP 1000.2, the switch is not needed. Do you know the model of your dish/LNB? The old DP 500+/1000+ dishes required (the dish used to pick up 110/118.7/119/129) an external switch

I must have a DP500/1000 as we used to need 118.7 for our locals. I assume it's something that can be dealt with when I upgrade. This came up as I am trying to eliminate/minimize our electric usage, hoping I can eliminate the DP44 and the inserter.

Hi I am excited hopper is coming out. I'm disappointed that it only has 3 tuners. What I wanna know is will existing customers be able to get hopper for free instead of having to pay 99 bucks? I've read a sheet that said free.

Hi I am excited hopper is coming out. I'm disappointed that it only has 3 tuners. What I wanna know is will existing customers be able to get hopper for free instead of having to pay 99 bucks? I've read a sheet that said free.

We currently do not have any information about upgrading to the Hopper. As soon as we do, we will let you know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)