DPP34 coming soon?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That would be great if they could do that. I think they would be more likely to make a wire that has two pairs of wires inside of it. I know they make the dual cables to run to the house but if they put all the wires that were needed all in one then that would make for an easier quicker install.

I think we will be more likely to see more dual tuner receivers (and quad tuner receivers) than we will for solutions with two seperate receivers. Maybe then we will have the type of cable with multiple wires as described above when all installs would need those. It would then become standard. It would just be something else that Dish Network could make money off of as they would have it manufactured as they do the receivers and parts.

well why have single tuners anyway can any of us think of a reason? if all rec's were dual tuners that would solve a lot of problem that we have with installs and as an added bonus for dish just include some of there amazing software which will turn of the 2ns tuner when only a one rec. install is called fo.. to me tha seems like that couls also help lower operating cost and could be a quick fix for some trouble call by just enabling the 2nd tuner

I wonder why they have not come out with all dual tuner receivers by now. Surely they are not saving that much money by making only single tuner receivers as many that have dual tuner ones. Mass production would get the cost down that much more.

All SD dual tuners, maybe makes sense. I don't know if there's a good way yet to get component or DVI to another room for HD.

That is what I meant, SD dual tuner receivers. I figure they will figure out a solution for the HD receiver dual tuner recievers in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)