DPP44 switch error

Hey you guys i am new to this site but i am having a simular problem moved my 522 from master bed to family room were 2nd tv was hooked up and now nothing works it says switch error . 322 which is connected in other 2 bed rooms is now giving me the same switch error what did i do wrong ?

Hey you guys i am new to this site but i am having a simular problem moved my 522 from master bed to family room were 2nd tv was hooked up and now nothing works it says switch error . 322 which is connected in other 2 bed rooms is now giving me the same switch error what did i do wrong ?

A few things to try:

Power Inserter must be on port 1. Make sure you have the power inserter connected correctly.

Disconnect everything from the switch. Then connect the cables from the LNBs (satellite IN), then the receiver on port 1 and the receiver on port 2. Run check switch.

Just a suggestion, it's easier to help you when you have your own thread. You should start your own thread so messages won't get mixed with the OP's original problem.

Also, You did do a "check switch" again. Sometimes one forgets that this is necessary everytime you move a receiver to a different drop or port or if you install a different receiver on a port to try it out and reconnect the original receiver. A pain, but necessary, as the matrix in the receiver and the matrix in the DPP switches or LMB sometimes get out of sync.

So this weekend I switched the LNBs from the dishes and my 119 LNB was working great on my 510. I was getting all CONUS transponders! Signal strenght and channels ok. Working great for a couple of days. So I thought it was a faulty LNB that was giving the errors on the receivers.
Today, I got the nag screen on some channels and once again can't get even transponders on my 510! So now I got two LNBs (119 & 110) with only odd polarity!
What the hell happened!?
:what

I had already placed an order for a new DP Dual LNB. Am I gonna' have to replace the switch as well, and get another LNB?

Tried to test the transponder signals with a DVB-S tuner and it doesn't get any even transponders as well...

BTW, 311 still working great and the 625 as well but with the extra LNB cables going into the switch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts