Dr Dish Comes HOME!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I loved it! Since I am just perking interest into the FTA area, it was awesome to hear about the receivers and stuff that the Europe folks have access to!

I agree I am hooked! The European information I found interesting very much the shape of things to come. Thanks to Scott for the months of work to pull this all together, :bow it really has kicked up the whole forum to a new level.

THANKS

W_Tracy_Parnell said:
It is a very good show and I hate to nitpick, but I wish at least one person on there spoke good english. :)
WTF??? .. hehe - People are never happy looks like....

They DID speak good english! :rolleyes:

Besides.. the show is from Germany, dude.... :) :smug

I recorded it.. took the tape with me to work .. and watched it :p

Pretty good show! .. That girl was cute and pretty nice also! :yes

I enjoyed the show...

DrDish or anyone - it was mentioned few times there, that the next show will be in August.. (end of August i think)...
So which show was this one then? (that we saw on UonTV) ... July's maybe?
Or how often are those shows on? .. What are the frequencies generally between each Show?

Thanks again

P.S. Scott.. what are your future plans on those? .. You gonna arrange for some more? ;) .. Thanks!

Darkman said:
WTF??? .. hehe - People are never happy looks like....

They DID speak good english! :rolleyes:

Besides.. the show is from Germany, dude.... :) :smug

I agree that the content of the show is excellent. Just my opinion on the ability of the English speakers.

Darkman said:
P.S. Scott.. what are your future plans on those? .. You gonna arrange for some more? ;) .. Thanks!
We will be running other episodes. And we are also working on some SatelliteGuys content for the show as well. :)

It is an honor being able to work with Dr Dish and to bring his knowledge to the folks here in North America. :)

I enjoyed the show. I really liked seeing the receivers they use in Europe. They seem to have many more features than the ones in NA. :)

Thanks to all of you for watching DrDish@TV. We hope to get a lot of input from you. In this way we will be able to serve viewers in the Americas as well as in Europe Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
Videos of Big Ugly Dishes are very welcome or just new ideas. For technical question just write to drdish@drdish-tv.com.
Scott will get the latest show duríng the next days. The DVD will leave Munich by tomorrow.

Christian

drdish said:
Thanks to all of you for watching DrDish@TV. We hope to get a lot of input from you. In this way we will be able to serve viewers in the Americas as well as in Europe Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
Videos of Big Ugly Dishes are very welcome or just new ideas. For technical question just write to drdish@drdish-tv.com.
Scott will get the latest show duríng the next days. The DVD will leave Munich by tomorrow.

Christian
Cool!!!! :)

Thanks again....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts