Dr Who - s05e01 - The Eleventh Hour

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Watched it last night. Wow....just wow....I think I'm gonna like Matt Smith.

Not sure on the new version of the theme though....might grow on me........

Just finished watching it. Not bad, Matt Smith looks like he'll be pretty good.
His success at the time coordinates reminds me of the show's very early days. :D

Am curious about one thing though
Who is Amy marrying?

Was actually better than I thought! A bit corny at time, but isn't it always ;) I also like how this new writer tributes the older Doctor's. Not just this episode, but the preview mentioned in the other thread of the later episode with the pyschic paper.

I could have sworn one of the jackets he was holding was a throwback to a previous Doctor.

So the cracks in time the new "Bad Wolf"? I'm wondering if they are the Master trying to free himself of the timelock?
Also the new companion isn't bad looking either :)

-Mike

My guess is that the
cracks
relate to the Cybermen trying to break free of from between the deminisons.

My guess is that the
cracks
relate to the Cybermen trying to break free of from between the deminisons.

That's actually a good thought too! I forgot about that...

I do like how it looks like they are having a few more enemies this season. I'll give SJC credit, the storylines are obviously targetted towards tweens, but not the same Daleks, Cybermen, etc every episode.

-Mke

Finally got to watch the first episode...

First let me say I HATE the new theme song. Just when I thought they got it right (for me) with the subtle strings from the last season, they do an F it up...

Anywys, I was pretty happy with our new Doctor. Based on everything I saw from just this one episode (and teasers for upcoming episodes), I think I'm really going to enjoy this season.

Just finished watching The Eleventh Hour. I loved it. The new Doctor is just quirky enough. The new travel mate is sassy and hot! Doctor Who was made for HD. I thought the PQ was great.
So glad this series is still going strong!
Ghpr13:)

1 word

Limewire.
Have dwnld all the "new" episodes. Have watched End o Time pt 1+2 & 11th Hr. on the PC only. Once I get moved to the new side of the duplex I'm remodeling will be hooking up my HD out to the 7.1 surround sound/ AV receiver which is hooked to my 42" panny 1080p plasma. It's gonna be a Dr Who marathon before to long. Planet of the Dead, The Waters of Mars, 11th hr., The Beast Below, & The End of Time pts 1 & 2. in order of release.
BTW Limewire is now tied in with AVG anti-virus so it's unlikely that there will be viruses embedded. I don't use it but have scanned all the epi's w/ my A-V and none have viruses. So feel pretty safe using these and they are in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)