Dr Who s05e08 - The Hungry Earth

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
Part 1 of the return of the Silurians, originally introduced in Jon Pertwee's 2nd adventure (in 1970), and later returned during Peter Davidson's year of old enemies (in 1984).

This is a pretty good episode, and if you can catch the "Confidential" that goes along with it, some good info on how they do it all.

GRRR!!! Wish I had caught the PART 1 statement. Pretty good lead in for next weeks episode though.
Bit of a cliff hanger?

I'm waiting til next week to watch it, that way I can watch both parts together. The long weekend should give me some time to do that.

You could say that! I need to start looking at the episode lists before I start watching. I already put it off till Sunday because of other commitments, waiting the rest of the week wouldn't have been a big deal.

You guys are spoiled. Remember when it was only 25 minutes per week and every episode was a cliffhanger.

You guys are spoiled. Remember when it was only 25 minutes per week and every episode was a cliffhanger.
Not really, GPB would combine all the parts into a 90 (or 135) minute format, so I'd get to watch the whole thing at once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)