Dr Who s05e09 - Cold Blood

RIP Rory, though nobody will remember him.
That crack in the wall is getting annoying. I expect the finale will be exciting.

Well that sucks...

The crack is getting annoying, especially when it led to
Rory dying
because the Doctor dithered around. Which sucks, because I liked him. The interaction was great, and I miss a Tardis with more than just the Doctor and 1 Assistant.

Interesting note, in most of the history of Doctor Who, there has generally been more than 1 companion.
Hartnell - Almost always had 3 companions (Ian, Barbara and Susan. Susan replaced by Vicki, Ian & Barbara replaced by Steven and later added Katrina & Sarah, and then finally had Ben & Polly).
Troughton - Continued with 3 (Ben, Polly, and added Jamie), but then after his first year went down to 2, Jamie and a girl (Victoria then Zoe)
Pertwee - First 3 years had the whole UNIT bunch, but went solo with Jo or Sarah Jane in his final 2 years, but still had the UNIT bunch in several Sarah Jane episodes.
T. Baker - Started out with 2 companions his first year (Sarah Jane & Harry) but from his 2nd to 7th years typically only had a single companion (Sarah Jane, Leela, & Romana), though added Adric for the last 3 stories.
Davidson - Went back to the Hartnell model and usually had 3 companions. His final episode was the only one to feature a single companion.
C. Baker - Went back to the T. Baker model and only had 1 (Peri, then Mel).
McCoy - single companion (Mel, then Ace).

Rory now joins the list containing Katrina, Sara, and Adric.
Peri was on the list for a couple episodes, but JNT got sheepish and gave her a reprieve at the end of the Trial of a Time Lord.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)