DRA "like/dislike" and HD Platinum Channels?

mitchfx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 2, 2006
I've noticed that some channels are missing from the DRA like/dislike settings. Most obvious right away were the HD Platinum channels. Is this a known issue?

M

If you are in Dish Remote Access, go to Preferences and you get like/dislike for Genres, Sports, and Networks....... I am unsure what the OP is talking about as to channels.

Yes, Dish Remote Access...sorry for the confusion. What I'm saying is that certain channels are absent from the list where you choose what you like/dislike. It also looks like some channels are in the list that are no longer available on Dish.

M

Hey Mitch. Thank you for pointing out a feature I had never played with! I did notice the channels that were deleted still in there (maybe we are expecting that we will get them back, i dunno). I think it is much simpler though, as it looks like this page has not been touched for some time. It is probably an oversight on our part and I will make sure to point attention to it through my channels. You may want to report your findings to the webmaster from your end (as multiple channels never hurt).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)