DrDishTV on Intelsat 3R 43.1° west

Status
Please reply by conversation.

drdish

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 3, 2005
Munich, Germany
Currently DrDish Television - the channel for home entertainment via satellite -i covers during a test period the USA and Canada.
Starting from today 6.00 pm (EST) DrDishTV broadcasts via Intelsat 3R at 43.1 ° west on Challenger TV (12.050, horizontal, 23.700, 3/4.
Information about the content you may find at www.drdish-tv.com. Reception reports are welcome: mass@drdish-tv.com

Maybe my receiver calls the sats by the old name, the 43w I get is labeld PAS 3R. I get Italian stations onit. Is 43.1w viewable in North America?

Yea, you are probably watching the same satellite, my receiver calls it Pas3R(Panamsat) Its crazy all the satellite name changing going on lately. I noticed Lyngsat is calling it Intelsat, along with the other Panamsat's. I get 43.1 on the east coast of Canada pretty well on a 90cm. I thought they were Spanish channels, I don't speak Spanish or Italian so I really don't know for sure, maybe they are Italian.

Anyone got some daisy-cutter bombs so I can cut a path through the trees to see the sat?
;)

Last edited:
They're still speaking Italian. It would seem to me that since the website is in English, they'd have an English audio stream. What EST corresponds to 1945 CET ( Central European Time ) ? Supposedly , that's when the demo period starts.
:)

[edit] about 7:45pm est, a program about a vet is showing with English language. Must be a mix of programming ?

Last edited:
Will check it out later tonight again.

Sinec it is running here in Europe at 6 am, it must be at your side at midnight (east coast).
We are broadcasting at the moment a report from the Cabast satellite fair in Dubai and from the DrDishTV-Awards 2007 in Dubai

8:43 EDT in Michigan, and I'm watching a feature on the Congolese biodiversity project. Essentially, saving their wild animals from poachers.
:)
in my understanding DrDisjTV should be on satellite (tune to Challenger TV) from 00.00h until 01.30h (NY-time).

DrDishTV now 24 hours on Intelsat 3R (ex Panamsat)

DrDish Television International (English)
24 hours on Intelsat 3R
12.050 horizontal, 23.700, 3/4

Reports please to drdish@drdish-tv.com

Schedule

DrDish Television Journal - Week 26
ProSiebenSat.1 acquires SBS Broadcasting Group,
Arianespace signs new launch deals at the Paris Air Show,
Countdown for international Iranian news channel Press TV
and much more
-- presented by Sebastian Schuster --

DrDish Magazine - June-2
Product Presentation: Johansson 9640 KIT,
Preview: Vantage HD 7700,
DrDishTV worldwide via the Internet,
Satellite antennas in a storm,
Satellite communication documentaries,
Mahnke's Media World with Lutz Mahnke,
International Press Review,
Technical Q&A's
-- presented by Kinga Szentesi and Christian Mass --

Products & Tests:
Digital Showroom: Golden Interstar GI S 805 CI Xpeed,
Digital Showroom: Vantage X221TS CI,
Satellite Espionage: Analogue SCPC in C-Band,
Test Report: Dreambox DM600 PVR
Test Report: TechnoTrend Scart-TV

Most of the channels are Italian. Dr. Dish use to be broadcasted on it's own channel at scheduled times in German and English, but they re-arranged the channel lineup on 43w.

One channel above JulieTv use to have some explict ads for phone s$x, but used as a EU info channel now. Also with the changed lineup, I scanned in 3 Spanish channels too, but have a hard time locking them in.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)