DrDishTV on Intelsat 3R 43.1° west

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Most of the channels are Italian. Dr. Dish use to be broadcasted on it's own channel at scheduled times in German and English, but they re-arranged the channel lineup on 43w.

One channel above JulieTv use to have some explict ads for phone s$x, but used as a EU info channel now. Also with the changed lineup, I scanned in 3 Spanish channels too, but have a hard time locking them in.

For DrDish Televison use the PID 516 for video and 772 for audio

Dr Dish are there any plans to broadcast again on 97 Degrees West or a satellite that can be easily received on the west coast of North America?

Thanks.

Wow that sucks I think im treed out. Wont know until i get back home. Also, I have been watching DR.Dish out here on hotbird and I have been getting excellent signal from the Dr Dish team off of hotbird, although i haven't seen it in a couple of months. I'm in iraq on official business :)

Last edited:
Dr Dish are there any plans to broadcast again on 97 Degrees West or a satellite that can be easily received on the west coast of North America?

Thanks.

Yes, but first we have to build up some content, interesting for you people. Meanwhile just watch our stream on drdish-tv.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts