99.2 west added more channels today

I just checked tvrosat and fount these stations already exist. So now my question is how come after multiple blind scans of 99.2 over the last couple of months all of a sudden this transponder is appearing with these PBS stations?

The PBS mux boosted their SQ on Wednesday (as well as the addition of Montana PBS) and now most of us can now get it, whereas before few were able to scan it in. There is a thread about it in the What's Up There section of the forum.
To confirm you mean in tvrosat is the what’s up section.?

Today I blind scanned 99.2W a couple of times and now I received a Fox news feed and another with Fox weather. And now a few minutes ago I got a bunch of radio stations as well. Is 99.2W going through some sort of upgrade? Can I expect to receive even more channels over the next couple of days?

Today I blind scanned 99.2W a couple of times and now I received a Fox news feed and another with Fox weather. And now a few minutes ago I got a bunch of radio stations as well. Is 99.2W going through some sort of upgrade? Can I expect to receive even more channels over the next couple of days?

99 picked up some feeds that had been on 91, and also recently PBS from 125 (as you've noticed). It's always had wild feeds from Fox. There also used to be a 2-channel, 24/7 Fox mux also, but I'm not sure if that is still there or not.