This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dream system

Status
Please reply by conversation.

colofan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 2, 2004
Loveland,CO
So I used to have a 10 foot analog C-Band system about 12 years ago and then I moved and got into Direct TV with the Sunday ticket. Though I miss the backhaul coverage on the football games...more like real life TV

Well I have been lamenting that I want to get setup again with the big dish and be able to do C and Ku and Ka both analog and digital.

So if you were starting from scratch and not an unlimited budget but at least more than a few K$ to spend. Could I get all this with let's say 3.8 solid dish like patriot systems with a multi-feed horn supplying all the LNB's for these different frequencies? Oh and after my last experience with polar mounts think an AL and EZ mount would be a better setup to "tune" in the signal.

Suggestions? I did most of the work myself before and I live in Colorado so maybe some assistance from a professional though that can get dicey when you start reaching their technical capabilities.

Status
Please reply by conversation.