OTHER Dreambox DM100s

Yes, thank you all for the help, getting over 100 channels , about 15 English with good quality .
Actually lost and retuned in, better this time .
Although , I tried that Digiwave 'Satfinder' with the led indications again and if I go for max on it it gets 95W Galaxy 3, or Spaceway 3- only a couple of Chinese channels..
I have to 'tune' for a dip, or lowest number of led's lit to get 97W perfect..
To get the 'blind scan' to work, had to rename one of the listed Sat's with lots of transponders..

Reactions: FaT Air
WP_20160408_16_26_20_Pro.jpg
Let's see if I can post a pic of the dish

Is the LNBF rotated to the correct skew? It looks like it straight up-and-down which would mean the satellite is directly south of you. Facing the reflector (standing in front of the dish) the LNBF should be rotated counter clockwise 17 degrees based on you previous calculation.

I wouldn't use the little external meter. That does not fine tune for a specific transponder. You probably are peaking on a different satellite that has a stronger signal, but not 97w.

Is the correct LNB type and LO frequency entered in the receiver to match the LNBF LO frequency? What is the L frequency printed on the LNBF?

Place the receiver and a small tv next to the dish where can see the signal meter as the dish is adjusted.

Manually input this transponder:
Frequency: 12152
Polarity: Horizontal
Symbol Rate: 20000

Rotate the LNBF angle to the correct skew the SLOWLY pan the dish west just a few degrees from where you are picking up the CCTV channels. Once this transponder is found and showing the highest signal quality reading, blind scan the satellite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)