Dropping BB

The first two DVDs I ordered through BlockBuster were sent out almost immediately, unfortunately the last order has stalled with confusing messages on my Queue page. One day it says the order is being processed, the next day it says I have no items at home....Anyone know what the deal is....I read the rules, it says a short wait can be up to two weeks....that's a short wait?
What am I missing here? or is this the way BB works? It seems like something is wrong....or broken...:confused:

My discs have always been mailed out the next day after turning the previous disc in to the local BB store. Except for once it took 4 days to get to me, my discs always arrive on day two. Some distribution centers may have different policies or are just busier. I get mine from Atlanta and previously from Houston. Both centers shipped on the first day.Also, I have over forty disc in my queue. Some people have said that you need at least ten. Since I have so many in my queue, I keep the top ten as available now discs.

Blockbuster had a distribution deal with IFC back a few years ago...I can't find some recent IFC releases on Blockbuster...is this deal null & void? example....."Tiny Furniture" (2010)

Works out good for me that I have a Blockbuster still just up the road for me, the exchanges add value to the package, deliveries via mail have been good thus far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)